MAC Rx is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays.
- Blister pack 30-day On-Demand prescription packaging system
- Routine deliveries 6 days a week, 365 days a year
- Stat deliveries are also offered 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Interfaces with most all EHR/eMAR health systems; MAC Rx utilizes multiple eMAR interface products to allow facility staff to electronically submit medication refill requests, increase productivity in their facility and facilitate accurate, timely medication dispensing.
- MAC Rx provides the First dose by “CAPSA” (Click to go to CAPSA website) Medication Electronic Kit system. (MAC Rx is the first pharmacy in Illinois to offer this latest medication dispensing Electronic Emergency Kit system to LTCs, and ICFs).
- IV infusion therapy and compounding services meet the special needs of patients requiring additional care. We provide IV therapies and the IV pumps to support them. IV therapies are used most frequently by patients to avoid potentially life-threatening infections or to provide end-of-life pain management. Our customized compounding products provide facility staff with cost-effective and ease-of-medication administration options for a broad range of patient-specific needs.
- Bar Code Technology; We use state-of-the-art barcode technology and computerized workflow tracking to assure timely and accurate medication dispensing along with superior customer service.
- Facility Link; MAC Rx Link provides facility staff with a secure link to a Web portal where they are able to refill prescriptions, print medical records, and complete leave of absence and destruction documentation. MAC Rx Link also allows facility staff to track and receive orders electronically, a time-saving option for your facility staff.